Jazz, Israeli style, sweeps into Chicago
I heard Gwirtzman, who stands as a charming anomaly in jazz: a one-man-band who brought onto the stage a trove of instruments and a mountain of electronic equipment. By recording solo passages live, looping that music into sound samples and then …
Vote for me!
- Jazz, Israeli style, sweeps into Chicago – Chicago Tribune
- Musicaltech.net: Technology in Education
- Musicaltech.net: Boss OD3 Overdrive pedal – Nevada Music UK
- Musicaltech.net: Double Bass Drum Pedal Food Kick Drum Set Pedals
- Musicaltech.net: Acoustic Guitars Sale: 1970 Framus Sport Guitar, Acoustic Guitars for Sale (515) 864 6136
- Musicaltech.net: GR-20 Guitar Synthesizer / Sensitivity and Feel
- Cramahe announces businesses of the year – Cramahe Now – Cramahe Now
- Musicaltech.net: What are some ways I can effectively use technology in my classroom?
Amazon Deals of the Day
Tagsacoustic audio bass Best boss cheap Cover Demo diy Drum drums effects electric Electronic electronics entertainment Fender gibson Good guitar guitars instruments Keyboard lessons Line music Musical musicaltech.net Musicaltech Reviews Part paul Pedal Pedals Piano Recording review Roland shopping Software Sound Synth Synthesizer technology tutorial Yamaha