Vote for me!
- Deputies take report of musical equipment stolen from church – Tahlequah Daily Press
- Musicaltech.net: Simply Music – Technology Inspired Music in Education 2011
- Musicaltech.net: Best Guitar Volume Pedal
- Musicaltech.net: Q&A: How does acoustic foam soundproof a room?
- Musicaltech.net: Gibson Les Paul Classic Custom Guitars – Baked Maple Vs Rosewood
- School’s bid for musical ‘lion’ – Ripley Today
- Musicaltech.net: What Schools Offer A Music Management Degree Online?
- Musicaltech.net: Can you use a Boss guitar pedal on a bass through a bass amp?
Amazon Deals of the Day
Tagsacoustic audio bass Best boss cheap Cover Demo diy Drum drums effects electric Electronic electronics entertainment Fender gibson Good guitar guitars instruments Keyboard lessons Line music Musical musicaltech.net Musicaltech Reviews Part paul Pedal Pedals Piano Recording review Roland shopping Software Sound Synth Synthesizer technology tutorial Yamaha
Tag Archives: ACID
ACID Music Studio 9 Record, edit, and mix live vocals, instruments, and MIDI Create songs with over 3,000 music loops and produce DJ-style remixes Follow along with Show Me How tutorials and learn as you go One-year Indaba Music Pro … Continue reading
Musicaltech.net: How do you get the piano roll to play channel 10 in the Soft Synth of ACID Music Studio 6.0???
Question by DawgFather419: How do you get the piano roll to play channel 10 in the Soft Synth of ACID Music Studio 6.0??? I can figure out how to play the piano rolls with other tones it comes with, but … Continue reading
Musicaltech.net: Q&A: Is there a way to use my computer keyboard to use the Soft Synth on Acid Pro 6.0?
Question by Karleen W: Is there a way to use my computer keyboard to use the Soft Synth on Acid Pro 6.0? I have the Soft Synth open where I can click they virtual piano to make sounds, but is … Continue reading