Vote for me!
- A blast of music in Durban – The Guardian Nigeria
- Musicaltech.net: Strymon TimeLine – Multidimensional Delay Effects Pedal
- Musicaltech.net: How to convince someone to play drums?
- Musicaltech.net: Telecaster Squier vs Fender vs Custom Shop – Part 1
- Musicaltech.net: VOSC – GPU Powered Visual Particle Synthesizer
- Districts’ music focus wins national praise – Bakersfield Californian
- Musicaltech.net: How has American pop culture had an impact on other countries?
- Musicaltech.net: tc electronic Flashback Delay & Looper Pedal
Amazon Deals of the Day
Tagsacoustic audio bass Best boss cheap Cover Demo diy Drum drums effects electric Electronic electronics entertainment Fender gibson Good guitar guitars instruments Keyboard lessons Line music Musical musicaltech.net Musicaltech Reviews Part paul Pedal Pedals Piano Recording review Roland shopping Software Sound Synth Synthesizer technology tutorial Yamaha
Tag Archives: guitar
Question by ziiix360: How do i plug my guitar into my computer and download sound effects? I heard that i can plug my guitar to my computer and download almost unlimited sound effects anyone got any more details on this? … Continue reading
Band “Blind The Sky” playing all original music & demonstrating the Roland GR-20 Guitar Synth. Guitar – Godin ACS-SA (synth access) nylon strings slim neck. Connected to Roland GR-55 Guitar Synthesizer via 13-pins cable. The ES-335 sound simulate comes…
ME-25: Guitar Multiple Effects Powerhouse FX with Stompbox Simplicity The affordable new ME-25 is packed with powerful BOSS features to make you sound like a… Video Rating: 4 / 5