Vote for me!
- School’s bid for musical ‘lion’ – Ripley Today
- Musicaltech.net: What Schools Offer A Music Management Degree Online?
- Musicaltech.net: Can you use a Boss guitar pedal on a bass through a bass amp?
- Musicaltech.net: Lift Your Name Up – My Drum School
- Musicaltech.net: Washburn WD15SCE Acoustic Guitar
- Musicaltech.net: Damned on Yamaha MM6 Keyboard
- A blast of music in Durban – The Guardian Nigeria
- Musicaltech.net: Strymon TimeLine – Multidimensional Delay Effects Pedal
Amazon Deals of the Day
Tagsacoustic audio bass Best boss cheap Cover Demo diy Drum drums effects electric Electronic electronics entertainment Fender gibson Good guitar guitars instruments Keyboard lessons Line music Musical musicaltech.net Musicaltech Reviews Part paul Pedal Pedals Piano Recording review Roland shopping Software Sound Synth Synthesizer technology tutorial Yamaha
Tag Archives: Pedals
Question by jDAGger: Hey Fellow Guitarists: Do you use pedals, and if so what is your chain? Mine is as follows: Les Paul/Tele/G&L Legacy>Fulltone Clyde Deluxe Wah>Fulltone Fulldrive II Mosfet>Fulltone OCD>Ibanez Tube Screamer TS9 Turbo>Keeley Katana Boost>Analogman Clone Chorus>Boss DD3 … Continue reading
Double Bass Drum Pedal Food Kick Drum Set Pedals Brand New in Retail Packaging. Adjustable Stabilizer and Detachable Bottom Steel Plates. Comes Complete with Tuning Key and Assembly Wrench Plus Spring Tension and 3-Position Stroke Adjustment. Fast and Solid Double … Continue reading
Question by Phable: How do i connect guitar effects pedals? I have a Crate distortion/dsp effects pedal that came with my Crate GLX30 Amp. I wanna know if I can connect a wah pedal to my distortion/effects pedals even if … Continue reading